We offer logistics solutions for:
fairs, events, congresses, road shows, presentations
Our services include:
- Consulting, planning, development of logistics concepts and quotations
- Trade fair-specific BTG guidelines with deadlines and customs regulations
- Support in issuing documents
- Coordination, implementation, monitoring of exhibition transports by truck, ship, plane and train, from your premises to the exhibition stand and back
- Transport and trade fair insurance
- Customs documentation and customs clearance
- Onsite-handling, forklifts, cranes etc.
- Storage through our own employees onsite at the fairground
- Support durch Mitarbeiter vor Ort am Messeplatz
- Guidance – before, during and after the event
Our strengths are to your advantage:
Quality through professionalism!
BTG employees work professionally, are competent, multilingual and highly motivated. They see themselves as a team that works well together, even under the most difficult circumstances. Each and every employee involved in any exhibition and event project fulfils our high standards of reliability, service and quality.
Competence through experience!
BTG has more than 40 years of experience in exhibition logistics worldwide and our team has more than 400 years of working experience in the exhibition and event logistics industry. BTG is a founding member (1985) of IELA – the sole worldwide association of exhibition forwarding companies.
Reliability through independence!
We are an independent, medium-sized, owner-managed company and are therefore accustomed to working solution-oriented. We will supply you with clear and transparent offers, with no hidden costs.
Service through commitment, dedication and individuality!
Experts, not experiments. You are our central focus and we are always there for you personally. We have the required passion to meet with your logistics requirements economically and on schedule.